So, Holly @ Eat Great Be Great nominated me for the Sunshine Award!!
The award is given to bloggers who brighten your day. And this award brightened MY day, so thank you soo much Holly!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (see above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you. (The beautiful Holly)
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself. (See below)
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated. (Done and done.)
So without further ado, let’s get to Holly’s questions:
1. Any pets?
Only of the Peeves variety.
2. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
After sampling just about every brand this summer, I can confidently say: JP Licks Mint Chocolate Chip hard frozen yogurt with chocolate sprinkles.
3. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Personally, I prefer to bake, not fry…
Bar Method! See this post for details.
5. What is your Zodiac sign?
6. What’s your favorite vegetable?
7. What are five things you can’t live without?
Eric’s jokes, family, coffee, iphone, laptop
8. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
9. Who is your favorite actor?
Benedict Cumberbatch. But ask me again tomorrow and I might say someone else. It all comes down to the last show I got into, which was Sherlock. Plus, I’m just fickle like that. (See: Question #5)
10. Favorite place to relax?
In my bed.
Now, I would like to nominate ALL of the blogs I read, but I can only choose 10. And since this award has really been making the rounds lately, I’m not going to renominate any that Holly nor Amanda nominated (even though y’all are certainly worthy of two.) Rules are rules.
Nominees in alphabetical order are:
- Abby @ Change of Pace
- Alex @ Brain, Body, Because
- Carlotta @ Ask Lotta
- Katherine @ Peanut Butter Lover
- Khushboo @ Kthadani.com
- Kim @ Day With KT
- Michelle @ 3 Cheap Runners
- Nicole @ Work In Sweats Mama
- Sarah @ Sweet Miles
- Tara @ Food and Other Things
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you could only go to one website for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could live in any time period, when would it be?
- Whats your favorite motivational quote (more than one is acceptable, if you can’t choose)
- Whats your favorite type of food to get when you eat out?
- Describe yourself in 2 words.
- How many different states (or countries or territories or provinces) have you lived in?
- Who is your favorite athlete?
- Would you rather read or watch TV?
- What type of shoes do you have on your feet right now
Your turn! Pick a question and answer in the comments!
Are you as particular about any food as I am about froyo? (Please say yes…)