So, this week is going to be survey week! (Actually today and yesterday are survey posts, I’m not sure about the next couple days yet… So, let me rephrase…) Today and yesterday are survey days!
Arman @ The Big Man’s World recently tagged me to do the following Top 5 survey that’s been floating around the HLB universe (blogoverse?). And this made me extremely happy because it’s no secret I love doing surveys 😀
So, lets get on with it, shall we?
Last 5 People I Talked To On The Phone:
Well, I’m not a big “phone person”, but here’s my list:
1-3. So, I talk to my mom a lot.
4. That 617 number is the number Eric and I had to call when we got stuck in a garage, and had to request that they kindly let us out.
5. Pinsuda is my best friend from college.
Last 5 Meals I Ate:
Last 5 Places I’ve Traveled:
1. Cambridge, MA, last weekend
2. In various social circles, always.
3. To my wits end, often.
3. An ego trip (although I don’t recommend going unless you have a stomach for humble pie), mid-aughts
4. On the basketball court, resulted in a penalty, 8th grade, 1996
Next 5 places I Will Go:
Well, according to a very wise Dr…
1. “You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”
2. “Onward up many a frightening creek, though your arms may get sore and your sneakers may leak. ”
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O’Shea,
you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!”
Last 5 Workouts:
1. Bar Method
2. 3-mile hike/ run…
3 – 5. More Bar Methods
5 Things Making Me Happy Right Now:
1. Awesome people in my real life
2. Awesome people in my blog life
4. This gala apple I’m eating. It’s the perfect ratio of tart crispness to sweetness.
5. The caesar dressing I spilled on my white pants at lunch isn’t thaaaat noticable #classygirlproblems
Now, I’m supposed to tag 5 more people but, you guys, I CAN’T CHOOSE. If you’d like to do it, please do! It’s really fun. I highly suggest it. For now though, pick a category and tell me your top 5 in the comments!
Also, any tips for getting caesar dressing out of fabric?
Also also, are you a phone person? (I’m more of a text/ gchat/ email person)