Soo we’ve all heard those “I take my coffee like I take my men” jokes, right? Normally we read those on the internet. Personally, I never heard anyone actually use it as a pickup line until I was at Starbucks the other day and a customer used it on a barista. (He creatively switched it from how I like my men to how I like my women).
I’m not sure if they already knew each other and it was a joke or if he was drunk (it was World Series Parade Day) or if the dude just had major cojones, I’m not sure. But it got me thinking of all the other, more useful ways you can tell someone about your beverage preferences. If you use the following analogies, the person you’re talking to will not only learn how you take various beverages, but also an interesting tidbit about your hopes, dreams, taste in literature, etc.
Top 8 Ways to Take Your Various Hot Beverages
8. I take my coffee like I take my films… noir.
7. I take my creamer like I take my Irish/Italian genes… half & half
6. I take my cappuccino like I take my Wall Streeters… with 1%
5. I take my coffee like I take my grass… I pass every time, I prefer tea
4. I take my coffee like I take my diplomacy… Irish
3. I take my mochas like I take my movie villains… white & rich
2. I take my tea like I take my Valley High… Sweet
1. I take my gingerbread lattes like I take my shoes… 2 pumps
So how do you take your favorite beverage?
Whats the most ridiculous pickup line you’ve ever heard?
What’s your favorite 80s movie or book series?