So today I’m combining the Top 8 List with Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud Thursday for a hybrid post of sorts.
Top 8 Things I’m Thinking About Today
8. I think one of my family’s dogs is part rabbit.
7. I think once you reach your 30s, you shouldn’t have to specify your exact age anymore. Instead of being like “oh I’m 31” or “oh I’m 37” I think we should all start saying “oh, I’m thirties.” That is, until we hit 40 and then we say “I’m forties” and so on and so forth. Not only am I finding it harder to remember my actual age when asked on the spot, but being so specific reminds me of kids explaining that they’re “four-and-three-quarters.”
6. Seriously, I think he has us all fooled. Let’s examine the evidence:
5. What if someone from Cambridge, MA (aka the Portland, OR of New England) took on unwitting athletes to tutor in the ways of the hipster? What kind of shenanigans would transpire? Something like this I imagine:
4. I wonder how long it’ll take for my iphone 4s to be considered “vintage” and therefore cool again.
3. The older I get, the more confident I am that every situation in life can be related back to a Seinfeld episode.
2. I’m thinking I’m really lucky to be on this gorgeous beach right now.
Haha kidding. I don’t do cool things. #Facay
1. I didn’t bring enough food with me to work today, and will express my feelings on the circumstances in rhyme:
Thanks for hosting, Amanda!
Have you ever run out of snacks too early in the day? On a scale of 1 to tense how much do you hate that?
Are you taking any real vacations this summer? (Let me live vicariously through you)
Are you a Seinfeld fan?