We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog post to bring you breaking news that Charlotte has a whopping case of Writer’s Block.
She tries to form sentences:
- Attempt 1: Protein bars are…
- Attempt 2: Have you ever noticed when you’re 90% through your workout and…
- Attempt 3: Whats the deal with…
But inevitably falls short. Upon attempting to write an even mildly amusing post she…
…she realizes all attempts are futile until her Writer’s Block is cured and the muse returns.
The public is advised to be on high alert. The amazing Meghan also posted about her Writer’s Block all of 24 hours ago, leading imaginary internet doctors to speculate it could be spreading.
If you or somebody you love is suffering from:
- Inability to come up with ideas worth their weight in salt
- Resignation to the fact that “nothing good is going up on the blog tomorrow”
- Lack of focus, attention to detail and an answer to the question “what exactly do you bring to the table?”
Then you may already be infected with Writer’s Block. If this is the case, you are highly encouraged to get outdoors, do something new, or read a book.
If symptoms do not dissipate soon, email Charlotte and you can commiserate together.
We now return to your regularly scheduled questioning:
What do you do when you can’t write?
Whats worse– posting something bad or not posting anything at all?
From where do you draw your inspiration?