Two posts in a week!
I understand this is not cause for celebration for many of you prodigious superheros who have been consistently publishing 15-50 posts per month for years. However, I’m as excited as a toddler who just potty trained herself. “Look what I did!”
Top 8 emotions you have before returning to blogging
8. Social Anxiety: Do you think anyone remembers me?
7. Trepidation: What if I forget how to blog good?
6. Meditative: Wait, did I ever know how to blog good?
5. Denial: Do I have to sign up for Twitter this time?
4. Philosophical: If a post goes out into the internet, and nobody is there to read it, does it make an echo?
3. Totally Energized: Ok, I’m doin’ it! Here we go… What should I write about?
2. Writers Block: [Stares at blank screen, blinks twice, gets a snack]
1. Apprehensive Satisfaction: I just wrote a post that used the word “snausages” and then, against my better judgement, hit Publish.
And that’s how that happens.
If you’ve been out of the blogging game for a while and you’re thinking of coming back (or you’re starting up for the first time) all you have to do is hit Publish. 😀
Have you ever taken a blog break? How long were you away?
How was it when you came back?