Man alive I’m happy it’s almost the weekend. I have spent this week with my nose glued to my iphone. Nope, not because I’m that popular. Nope, not because I’ve been sending scandalous photos to people on Snapchat. It’s because I have been playing Candy Crush Saga.
I didn’t even know this game existed until last weekend when Eric mentioned it’s sweeping the world and officially more popular than Angry Birds.
And I didn’t even download it until the lovely Amanda mentioned it in her post on Monday and I was like “huh, let’s see what all the fuss is about. It can’t possibly be as addicting as Angry Birds.”
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, download it. Give it a whirl. Warning: Crack is less addicting.
I would make this intro longer, but I’m candy crushing it at the moment, and I don’t want to lose my groove.
Top 8 Signs You’re Already Addicted to Candy Crush
8. When you close your eyes you see falling candy on the back of your eyelids.
7. You only pay attention to people in 25 minute increments while you wait for more lives.
6. The Destiny’s Child lyric “I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly” has an entirely new meaning.
5. You rearranged your iphone apps so that all the colors line up.
4. You try to get everyone you know to play it so they understand what you’re talking about.
3. This photo makes you really happy:
2. Whether you considered yourself religious or not before you met this game, you are now:
So, do you play Candy Crush?
What’s your favorite app game be it video game, card game, word game, or other?